This post has been a long time coming! Unfortunately the closest Nordstrom stores are still at least 30 miles away from me and I just couldn’t justify making the drive to try things on in person. I can bet you my husband wishes I had though! I ordered quite a few things online and have been receiving them in small batches here and there. I’m only going to share things that I really liked and that I think you all will too. These are my favorite items from this year’s Nordstrom Sale –
I apologize for the not so great photos, it’s been well over 100 degrees so the only way I can model these items is indoors next to a fan with the AC blasting (ha!).
- BP Cocoon Cardigan this usually is one of the first things to go from the Nordstrom Sale every year. They are a great lightweight layering piece and the perfect basic in anyone’s closet. At $31.90 how can you resist? After the sale they are $49. I ordered in grey, brown cattail and black. Fit is slightly oversized but TTS. If you want a slimmer fit size down. I also ordered this one in pink but it hasn’t come in yet.
- BP Raw Edge V-Neck Tee again, another great basic and it’s something you can wear year round. They are only $11.90 on sale, regular price $17. I have it in white and the mustard color. Fit is TTS.
- BP Raw Edge Scoop Neck Tee I usually get at least one of these every year. They are super thin and perfect for layering. I ordered the tan and black striped combo and already have the black and white version. On sale for $18.90, regular price $29. Fit is TTS, slim in the arms and loose in the body.
- Treasure & Bond Plaid Boyfriend Shirt These are still a little pricey even on sale ($45.90) but will go up to $69 so now is the time to snag this one. They are super lightweight and very well made. They are a boyfriend fit but run TTS. If you prefer a slimmer fit, size down. I also really like this top but it sold out in seconds.
- BP Plaid Shirt I order at least one of these every year. I have the red and black ones from previous years but ordered the Green Botanical Camille Plaid one this year. They are super lightweight and perfect for layering and transitioning into fall. They run true to size and are $31.90 on sale or $49 regular price.
- BLANKNYC A-line Suede Skirt I’ve been on the hunt for a decent priced suede skirt for a long time. This one is very well made. I ordered the Midnight Toker color. It has no stretch at all so keep that in mind. I did order my true size though. Regular price is $98 on sale for $67.90
- SPANX Faux Leather Leggings I actually haven’t received these yet so I can’t report sizing or fit info to you. I can tell you that they are very highly rated and they are also on sale for $67.90, regularly $98. So if you’re interested in trying them, do so now. This moto style is also on sale.
- Topshop Colorblock Knit Pullover This sweater is so adorable, I just had to have it! It isn’t itchy at all and is light to medium weight. I actually wore it up to Santa Barbara last weekend. I’m wearing the 4 which is a US 0-2 and would have preferred one size up but it isn’t available so this works. It does run a tad small due to European sizing. Regular price $68 on sale for $45.90.
- Vince Camuto Pevista Bootie These fit amazing and are very well made. I’m still on the fence about keeping them, only because I have a similar style from a few years ago in a dark grey color. I love that they have a low heel and can be worn all day. These run TTS. Regular price is $149.95 on sale for $99.90. I also ordered these to compare.
- Vince Camuto Kochelda Over the Knee Boot I also am still on the fence about these. They are a great price, $159.90 on sale or $239.95 regular price and run TTS. They are beautiful boots and very well made but I’m not sure I’d get that much use out of them and am also not sure if tall boots look that great on my short legs.
- Madewell The Devon Mule I’ve been wanting a pair of mule slides for so long and I’m so happy to have found these on sale. They are beautiful and every well made and run TTS. Regular price is $148, on sale for $98.90.
- Natori Feathers Underwire Contour Bra Truth be told, I am normally a Target bra shopper. I hate bra shopping so much! But this bra is well worth the money. The lacey overlay holds the cup snug against your body and doesn’t show through tee shirts. Regular price $68 on sale for $44.90. I actually ordered 2.
- Honeydew Hipster Panties If you thought I hated shopping for bras, I really hate shopping for underwear. These are so comfy and stretchy and are such a great deal. They are $21.90 for 3 pairs, regular price $33. I also ordered these thongs.
- Zella Live in Lite Crop Leggings These are absolutely amazing. They have the smooth lightweight feel that much more expensive brands offer but they’re only $33.90, regular price $52. They fit like a dream and I wish they came in more colors.
- Adidas Originals Trefoil Tank I actually owned this tank before the sale and love it. It fits oversized but true to size. I think it is a tad long so I usually knot it in front. Regular price $32, sale price $23.90. I also tried this Nike tank but it is a slim fit and I didn’t care for that at all. Even sizing up didn’t help.
- Thread & Supply Wubby Fleece Pullover Again, I’m on the fence with this. It is super soft and cozy. However, it is very thick and puffy. Fit is true to size but due to the nature of the fabric it will look “big” on. I ordered the Ivory color in a small. Sale price is $51.90, regular price $78.
- Chloe Signature Eau de Parfum Set I’ve worn this scent since Brooklynn was a baby and just now ran out within the last few months (she’s 7!). It’s light, fresh and floral. You get the 2.5 oz bottle plus a .67 oz purse sprayer bottle for $132 which is a great deal, regular price $179. You also get a leather pouch as a gift with purchase.
Let me know your votes below on the items I said I’m on the fence about. I’d also love to hear what your favorites from the Nordstrom Sale were.