It is no secret at all that I love Nordstrom. Some may even call me obsessed. The Nordstrom anniversary sale is a very special time of year. It’s a place to find the hottest fall trends at incredible prices. If you are a card holder you’re eligible to shop the sale a week early. You definitely will want to make your picks as soon as possible because things sell out fast! Once of the absolute best things about Nordstrom is that they offer free shipping and free no questions asked returns all the time. Here are my top picks, with prices from this year’s #NSale:
My #NSale Picks
As you can see cold shoulders, bell sleeves and ruffled details are still hot trends this season. Here is the inside look into my picks and what I bought. Lets just hope my husband isn’t home when all of these #NSale boxes start arriving!
1. Vince Camuto booties $100 : since I just purchased a very similar style earlier this year, I didn’t buy this updated version. They are super comfy and high quality. True to size.
2. Vince Camuto waffle stitch vest $46 : I purchased the ivory one last year and decided I also needed it in black. I love this! It’s super soft, and not itchy. I’d recommend sizing down, I ordered a petite XS for length.
3. BP cold shoulder tunic sweater $35 : This brand tends to run big so I ordered the grey in size XXS. I’m in love with the color and cold shoulder slits.
4. BP v neck pullover $25 : I already have an almost identical sweater from last year so I passed on this one. I may end up getting it later on though 🙂
5. Caslon strip bell sleeve tee $26 : Obsessed with stripes and bell sleeves! This brand also runs large so I ordered the white in size XXS
6. BaubleBar y-tiered choker $24 : I’m in love with the layered necklace/choker trend so this was an absolute must!
7. BP plaid cotton blend shirt $32 : I bought almost every color last year so I passed this time. These have an oversized tunic fit but I’d still recommend choosing your normal sized, possibly size up if you have a full bust.
8.BP lightweight rib stitch cardigan $32 : again I went overboard with these last year so I passed this go round. These are perfect for cool fall days and super lightweight with an amazing drape. Choose your regular size.
9.Socialite thermal top $25 : I am in love with carefree thermal tops. I ordered the mauve color in an XS.
10.Bobeau split ruffle sleeve top $35 : I don’t have many black tops so I ordered this in black. I think it will be a fall staple. This brand also runs large so I ordered an XXS.
11.Baublebar crispin drop earrings $32 : I LOVE these, I have not ordered yet though. My birthday is coming up though so I’m hoping my husband gets them for me then.
12. Nordstrom Moto washed cotton blend leggings $30 : I have a pair already so I didn’t buy this time. They are super comfy and true to size.
13. SP Black angled step hem skinny jeans $39 : I am in love with the frayed hem trend and these are an absolute steal! I just purchased a ton of jeans so I passed this time.
14. Lush ruffle sleeve dress $45 : I love the ruffle sleeve and bell sleeve trend! This dress would be so fun to dress up or down. I just bought a very similar dress so I passed on this one.
15. Lush cross front blouse $20 : This top is perfect for date nights this fall! I have it in black and it runs pretty true to size. If between sizes, size down.
16. Lush side slit tank $19 : As if I needed another tank, but it’s a modal spandex blend. If you’re unfamiliar, that is that dreamy, ultrasoft, stays cool fabric we wish everything was made of. I got the beige color in an XS.
17.Lush roll sleeve tab woven shirt $28 : These are a cult classic! I love these tops and used to wear them all the time to work. I have some older ones in my closet and these will never go out of style.
What did you purchase from the #NSale? Comment below and let me know